Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy!
This is hosted by http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/
I got this through my facebook followers and I thought it was AMAZING!!! I laughed so hard, I had to share with you all seeing it IS Cat Thursday. :-)


I think he's looking at me! LOL! Great image. =O)
ReplyDeleteomg! how funny lol :) With that fierce look I'd hand over all my books...library or not!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I saw this and thought, now that is what the library should send in the "your books are late" email. LOL
DeleteLove that image, I have a cat that looks exactly like that, his personality goes with the look, he is a cat other cats don't want to mess with. He and his brother who is very different are both rescue cats, well all my cats are rescue cats. Love that image!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by. I love this image too. That's one tough cat. :-)
Delete