Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun!! Week 47

Photobucket

This week’s statements:
 1. Nothing is better than spending the day watching movies with my son.
2. I cuddle my cats in bed but never in the shower.  
3. Those people that are always driving slow make me want to scream "WHY??!!".
4. My favorite time of the year is when I can open up the windows and get that smell of fresh air in my house.

12 comments:

  1. I'll bet the cats are glad you don't cuddle them in the shower :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yes, most of them are, but I have one in particular that sits right outside the shower door and when I am done and open it he runs in to play in the water. LOL!

      Delete
  2. I like this friday four, I shall join you next friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the friday four. I found it just a couple weeks ago and await it every friday now. :-)

      Delete
  3. I used to love spending the days watching movies with my kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As my son gets older, he seems to find other things to do, but on the occasion I do get movie time with him I very much enjoy it. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. :-) Thanks. And thanks for stopping by my blog. I would be lost without my kitty cuddle buddies.

      Delete
  5. Your number 2 is great! And I dislike slow drivers too! Especially on the highway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! And a bit slow is one thing, but I especially hate those that drive 15 or more under the speed limit. I mean come on, I'm not telling them to speed, but at least DO the limit. LOL!

      Delete
  6. I wish you another happy day watching movies with your son...how fun is that?!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following! I went to your blog and followed you too. :-)

      Delete