Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy!
This is hosted by http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/
"Don't worry Mom, I got this next book review"
:) I so love help from my Jimmy.


Awww...Hugs to Jimmy!
ReplyDeleteboy.. what a cool expression! And just a beautiful cat! Thank you for sharing this! Have a great Cat Thursday!!
ReplyDeleteOh, he is so handsome! Such a face full of expression. Love it!
ReplyDeleteHello Jimmy...xoxoxoxo
Oh, he's so helpful. Does e try to send tweets,too? My cat does.I think she tries to correct my spelling,too.
ReplyDeleteAw, Jimmy thanks you all for the nice compliments. :) I think there is a secret signal for when I am ready to work on my computer. Every time I touch it, there he is in my lap or on the keyboard. He can be sound asleep and comes out the minute my laptop opens to work on things. lol! Maybe he's afraid I can't do it right without him. :) And Kate, he LOVES updating facebook with me and doing emails too. lol.
ReplyDelete