Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

A Winter's Respite Readathon (Jan 23 - 29) Wrap Up Post




This read-a-thon came to an end yesterday.  Well, I wanted to finish one book and then read 4 more.  Sadly, that did not happen for me.  I gave it my all, but some unexpected things happened in my family life that took me away from my reading goal.  All was not lost though!  Here is what I DID accomplish:
1. "Killer On A Hot Tin Roof"  Finished
2.  "Fated" Finished

My third book is a bit over half way done, but not completed.
Did the best I could and am very proud to have finished the two books I did complete!  :-)









2 comments:

  1. Hey, I think you did great! Thank you for joining me. I really hope you enjoyed it and will consider joining me for my next one. I host read-a-thons seasonally and will be hosting again in the Spring and Summer. Be watching for details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did really enjoy it. I will for sure be watching for your other read-a-thons! :)

      Delete