Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy!
This is hosted by http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/
I found this picture online the other day and started laughing. My son came over and starts laughing until he cried...then says to me, "MOM, that is you". I looked at him confused. He then said, "Don't you get it? You are that kitty in the morning 'cuz that baby kitty is SCREAMING....'I NEED MORE COFFEE...NOW!'" Then we both started laughing all over again. :) Kids. LOL!


So cute! I love it :-) I just joined in this week -- we love kitties around our house too :-)
ReplyDeleteBonkersinbarnhart.com
Me, too. I feel your pain. Such a cute kitty though.
ReplyDeleteHow cute and funny! And what your son said made it even more funny. It's true. Kids say the darnedest things. =O)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining me for Cat Thursday!