Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WWW Wednesdays!

This is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
Right now I am just in the first pages of Dead Until Dark

What did you recently finish?
I just finished Where Demons Fear To Tread last night.

What do you think you'll read next?
Not very sure, I don't like to pick my books ahead of time really.  :)  I like to surprise myself.  LOL!  But if I had to take a guess I think maybe the next book would be the next one in the Sookie Stackhouse set or one of the MANY books I have stashed on my Kindle that need reading.  :)


2 comments:

  1. I love the Southern Vampire series. :)
    Here’s my WWW Wednesday post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun ones :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/01/www-wednesdays_18.html

    ReplyDelete