Oh yeah, 2012 will be a GREAT year for me reading! I already have read 7 books! Yup, 7!!! Ok, I will let you in on a tiny secret.....3 were short books that I read to and with my son. So "technically" I have read 4 "normal" books. ;) Two of which I read in one day because my son was at his Dad's house that day, my hubby was working a double shift, and I was just home with the furkids to veg out. All I did for one whole day was read curled up on the couch with my furkids and my books....oh, and my tea I was drinking. :)
Reviews to follow after this post. :)
Challenge posts will be updated tomorrow as will my sidebar progress bars along with my linkys to any of my challenge hosts that have a place to link up posted. Also tomorrow I will be posting a couple special posts to fit the format of one of my challenges. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment