Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cat Thursday!



Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy!  
This is hosted by http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/

I was sent this by a friend (she found it online).  Reason this is even MORE funny to me......my cat GoGo did this years ago.  I got a package and it was packed using these packing peanuts, she jumped in and was rolling around an came out covered head to tail with the packing peanuts.  LOL!  I wish I could have gotten that pic, but that's what this pic reminds me of.  :-)


7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...I could so see my cat doing that!!! He's so curious and climbs into all the boxes to pop the bubble wrap!! Thanks for visiting My Cat Thursday

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! So funny! I got a box filled with those yesterday and threw them in the bin...should have kept them for melanie and burma to play in! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL - I'm highly amused by these antics. Your kitty must be a laugh a minute:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL -- that's hilarious! And it would be something my cats would do too -- if only to make a huge mess so I'd have to clean it up :-)

    Visiting from Cat Thursday, just running a day late.

    Marie
    Bonkers in Barnhart

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, that is so funny! I hate those things...how they stick to your hands when you touch them. I can imagine a cat rolling around in them would prove to be very sticky...LOL! I bet you had fun getting them off of GoGo.

    Sorry for the late visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, you have no idea how hard it was. She kept looking at them all over her like, "what the heck is this". Then she decided she was mad they were sticking, so she ran ALL over the house...leaving a trail of packing peanuts as she went and the breeze from running blew them off. It was pretty darn funny though. LOL!

      Delete