This week Jean from http://gibbee.blogspot.com/ chose me for the
Versatile Blogger Award.
Thank you! I am SO excited!!! This is my very first award since starting my blog. What a GREAT feeling it is too. :-)
Here are the rules that go along with this award:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.(15 isn’t mandatory, but it’s a nice gesture. Try and pick at least 5 )
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Here we go: SEVEN RANDOM PIECES OF INFO ABOUT ME!
1. I have always had a great love of trucks. My favorite being GMC and Chevy trucks. I now own my dream GMC Sierra in Victory Red!
2. I have seven "furkids"! All kitties...Gary, Jinxy, Romeo, Juliet, Sierra, Jimmy, and Yukon. **You may see my love of the GMC trucks here in the names of the last 3 kitties. :-)
3. When I was little my favorite sandwich was Miracle Whip and Grape Jelly on white bread. I know, I know. :P
4. When I was little (about 5 maybe until 8 years old) I was a sleepwalker. I would get up in the middle of the night and RUN around the kitchen table screaming "a black cat is going to get me" and cry. May I just add how ironic that after that my family adopted a black cat AND I now have a black cat. LOL!
5. My favorite morning snack is toast with peanut butter and bananas on. Which happens to be the favored snack of my all time favorite singer...Elvis Presley!
6. In the summer I always take a week of vacation with my family. We have done this since I was 3 years old (so...27 years now). Now it is me, my hubby and my son along with my parents AND my Grandma. When I was a kid it was me/my parents, my grandparents (from my Dad's side), and my cousin (so I had a playmate).
7. My son and I have a hobby of bug collecting. We even have a shadow box. When I was a kid I collected and caught bugs with my friend from school. Now I do that same activity with my son. :-)
Ok...who do I pick to receive this award now? bum bum bum bum bum (that was the drums) :-)
10. My 5 Monkeys
11. McGuffy's Reader
13. A Few More Pages
15. Fall Into Books









Thank you, so nice of you to think of BCC! I see you're reading FATED, I really enjoyed that book, hope you are too :)
ReplyDeleteI am almost half way through "Fated" and think it is a very good book so far. So very different than most books. I like the different perspective.
DeleteThank you so much for the award. Very thoughtful of you.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're enjoying the read-a-thon. Glad to have you joining me this week!
You're very welcome.
DeleteCongrats and thanks for passing on the award to me!
ReplyDeleteThank you, and you are very welcome. :-)
DeleteCongrats and thanks for passing along the award to me!
ReplyDeleteThank you and you are very welcome. :)
Deletecan I say "ditto" to Alyce and Yvonne?
ReplyDeletereally, congratulations, awards are cool! That said, woo hoo, I got an award!
....dang, 15? how do you narrow it down? ;)
Thank you so much. :) I thought 15 would be hard to do, but then I found myself wondering how I could choose. Lol. I then looked at the blogs I visit most often (which I do because their content best fits what I read) and kind of went from there. But ya, was big decision. ;)
DeleteYou forgot to mention that YOU ARE A SPEED READER,lol.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!
LOL! Thanks. I know, lately I have been on a ROLL with reading. This isn't always the case with me, but lately I guess I have been in the zone. LOL!
DeleteSo well deserved Angie!1 And that's so much for thinking of me as one to pass it along to!! I'm honored!
ReplyDeletePS. Good to see that I am not the only reading challenge addict!! lol
♥Melissa
Thank you. And you are very welcome. I just love your blog!
DeleteThose reading challenges seemed to have called to me and I just had to keep saying, oh one more....oh one more. LOL!
Thanks for thinking of us for this award but we already have it on our Awards page. We added a link back here though showing that you gave it to us too.
ReplyDeletethank you. :-)
DeleteI just got back form Arizona & Mayo Clinic...
ReplyDeleteFirst: Congratulations!! I love your blog & you are so nice!
I am following you!
Second: THANK YOU! I am honoured that you included me! It amazes me that anyone wants to read what I write! *lol*
I will be posting & passing it on...thanks again! You are awesome! :)
Thank you so much! I hope your trip went well and everything went ok. I have been thinking about you. :-) LOL, I feel the same way when I see my followers. Makes me so excited to see people care what I have to say about things/books. :)
DeletePS...I had a typo.
ReplyDelete