Hosted by The True Book Addict.

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy!
Got these in my email this week through my facebook. Too funny and cute!
This is what my cats seemed to think when we had fish. ;)
I can see my little Romeo doing this.
Too cute!
LOL!!!!!




So funny and sweet. I like turtles, too. I see you are a Charlaine Harris fan - me, too.
ReplyDelete:) I read other books of her's, but just recently decided to read the series Sookie Stackhouse. I have discovered today though, that I made a tiny ooops and have read over half of book three BEFORE book two. LOL. Not happy, but I guess she is a great writer seeing as how I was not lost at all. :)
DeleteOh these kitties are adorable. I always wanted a yellow tabby cat, one to cuddle with, my golden retriever Valentine never cuddles with me unless I scratch his belly, which gets tiresome when you are trying to fall asleep at night.
ReplyDeleteSide Note!!!
Hey I tagged you in a book tag, it is up to you if you want to participate in it or not. No hard feelings if you are not into that sort of thing...If you are interested head over to this url:
http://theperfectherald.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-was-tagged-homes.html
To get the the answers to the questions I answered and the questions I asked you.
love it!~
ReplyDelete:)
DeleteI have experienced each of these in my home *LOL*!
ReplyDeleteGreat lols!
LOL! I watched my parents' bird one day for a few hours so she could do the self cleaning of the oven...I thought my cats were going to go nuts! :) They had that look of soon bird, soon. And fish here probably all die of heart attacks or anxiety issues with the cats staring at them all the time. :)
DeleteFirst off, blanket apology to all Cat Thursday-ers for another late visit from me. =O(
ReplyDeleteall of these are SO funny, but I have a special place in my heart for the 'soon' ones. Hilarious!