2012 Romantic Suspense Reading Challenge
Rules:
- Anyone can join
- You don't need a blog to participate. For non-bloggers, please leave a comment with a link (if you review somewhere else) to the review or leave a list of the books you read on the monthly link up post.
- Audio, ebooks, and bound books are ok.
- No re-reads
- Create a sign up post and post the link in the linky below.
- Challenge goes from January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012
- Challenge Crossovers are ok.
Levels:
Level 1 - Read 4 Romantic Suspense novels
Level 2 - Read 10 Romantic Suspense novels
Level 3 - Read 14 Romantic Suspense novels
Level 4 - Read 15+ Romantic Suspense novels
I am very excited to be doing this challenge. I have read romantic suspense in the past, but we seem to have had a falling out with each other. lol. So this will help us reconnect. ;)
I am going for Level 1 - Read 4 Romantic Suspense Novels
I will track my progress here:
1. Blood Law by Jeannie Holmes
2. Halfway To The Grave by Jeaniene Frost
3. One Foot In the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
4. At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost
Challenge Completed!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment