I am a stay at home Mom and Wife. I have a son and some furkids (aka cats) and some feather kids (aka birds). I enjoy reading, watching movies, cross stitching, crocheting, knitting, diamond dotz, puzzles, and most of all spending time with my family and friends. :) I plan to blog book reviews and book related things on my blog. Which will include my family I'm sure.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Simply Lovely!
What better thing to come home to than being told you have a lovely blog that is "warm, welcoming blog". My wonderful fellow blogger McGuffy Ann over at McGuffy's Reader was so sweet to have given me the lovely blog award. I am truly honored. I am so glad that my blog is getting read by people and it is being enjoyed. When I started my blog I was worried, worried that no one would care what I read or what I thought about it. Once I got into the blogging world I found that lots of people care what others think about books they read and what happens in their lives. I have made many blogging friends and am SO glad I decided to start a book review blog. I never knew so many people in so many places in the world loved to read as much as I do...or more. :-)
To share my award with a few others will only make my getting it better, so I decided to give a shout out to a few of the blogs that I find myself visiting on a daily basis, or whose blogger has touched me in some way. I want to thank ANY blog I follow and say that I give kudos to each and every one of you for all the work you put into your blog. In my book you all deserve the Lovely Blogger Award!
Here are a few of the blogs that are extra special to me:
~McGuffy's Reader I know she just received and gave this, but I think if there is a "favorite blogger friend" of mine, this wonderful woman is it. Her blog is always so organized and easy to navigate. Her love of animals is HUGE for me too. :-) When I come online, hers is the first blog I go to check for new posts (which I always love). She is a very special woman who deserves so much more than a lovely blogger award, but that is where I will start to show my appreciation for her, her blog, her love of animals, her kind nature, and so much more.
~I Am A Reader Not A Writer for the many author interviews that give me insight into the lives of those that write the books I read and love.
~Mommy Wants To Read for being the first blog I ever read, that made me think I wanted to start one. She gave me the direction I needed and answered a LOT of questions I had when I first started.
~Grab A Book From Our Stack for having such a kind spirit that they donate money to a different cause every month for every legitimate comment they receive. That is a wonderful thing to do!
~Feeling Beachie for having the sense of humor to share crazy things that happen that happen to all of us, but we don't want to share. I love the "feel" I get at this blog, makes me feel calm when I visit it and it gives me smiles and laughs too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thank you for the award.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! :-)
DeleteYou are so very special. You are a favourite of mine, too. Not just your blog, but YOU. I mean that. ~HUGS~xo
ReplyDeleteAw, thank you! You are by far my best friend in the blog world. Hugs back at you! XXXOOO
DeleteThanks for the award. I like your March background!
ReplyDelete