Image from google search
I wanted to make a post for you all to let you know that I will be out of town at a family function this weekend. I will not be near a computer, so will not be posting anywhere or answering emails. I will be gone Saturday through Monday. I plan to return with a new review for you on Tuesday.
It’s my Grandma’s 80th birthday!!! We are traveling to go to her surprise birthday party. We are all very excited, not only to see her, but to see other relatives too that we haven’t seen in awhile. Have to love family gatherings, they are so fun. What’s extra nice is the feeling of picking up on conversations like you never left one another, or it hasn’t been months since you saw each other.
So excited! Anyway, that is where I will be for the next few days. I am not ignoring anyone, just am away from a computer. I will see and talk to you all when I get back on Tuesday!
Angie :-)

By the time you read this, you will be home. I hope it went well, and Happy Birthday to Grandma!
ReplyDeleteOh my the party was a HUGE success! She was even surprised! We usually can't sneak anything past her, she always finds out somehow or just seems to know. LOL. It was GREAT to see all the family again too, some of them I haven't seen since my wedding 2 years ago or longer. Seemed to go by too fast though, before we knew it the party was over and it was clean up time. We always have a good time though, we are a "fun" family. LOL. I thought I would swing by my blog quick this am to see how it was looking so I wasn't quite so bombarded tomorrow. :)
DeleteThanks for the Birthday wishes to Grandma too!
Enjoy your weekend trip and the family get together. I awarded you with the Kreativ Blogger Award. Stop by when you have a chance. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! The trip and get together was great and a lot of fun. Thanks for the award too! I just stopped by quick this morning, but will return tomorrow. I will work on getting my award and post ready then. :-) Thank you again!
Deletehi there angela hope you enjoyed your time with family . I hope all went well . that is just awesome !!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. It was so good seeing family I haven't seen in such a long time. The party was a HUGE hit too. :-)
DeleteI have chosen you for a Lovely Blog award. Please check it out:
ReplyDeleteMcGuffy's Reader