Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun!! Week 48

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun!!


This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie
This week’s statements:

1. I never eat Anchovies 
2. I am not a lazy person
3. I think Chickens are really weird
4. Sometimes when I Yawn I always wonder if people are Yawning with me all over the world.  (lol, silly, but it crosses my mind)

4 comments:

  1. Anchovies are just down right nasty!
    How can anyone think that chickens are weird?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I don't know, maybe I think they are weird because of being around them growing up and having 2 as pets later on. I think it's the crazy jerky movement they do with their heads, just not normal. LOL.

      Delete
  2. I am not an anchovie fan either...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just see them as more cat food than human food. LOL!

      Delete