Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun!! Week 49


This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie
This week’s statements:

1. I don’t understand
people who are selfish and probably never will.

2. I prefer peanut butter to jelly.

3. My favorite smell is clothes dried on the clothesline because they just smell so fresh and clean and are like a breath of fresh air, in your house.

4. I suspect my neighbors of either homeschooling their children or they are keeping vampire children.  LOL.  I think this is great (if they are homeschooling that is), but I hardly ever see the kids out or going anywhere.  I know they exist, I have seen them a handful of times in the summer, but only toward the end of the day.  So....homeschooling or vampire kids???  LOL.  Just saying.  ;)

3 comments:

  1. Great answers! Let me know about #4...and watch your kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Lol. I'm tellen' ya, I got my eyes on them.

      Delete
  2. I prefer peanut butter to jelly too.. in fact, I hate jelly.. I would never have a PB&J sandwich.. I would only have peanut butter

    ReplyDelete