Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cat Thursday! Feb 9th

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy!
Found these or was sent these throughout the week this week, so HAD to save them on my computer to share with all of you on Cat Thursday!
Too cute right!  :-)

This is the look my cats give me when I eat in front of them.  hehe

I think this is how my cat GoGo must have felt after I had my son.  

Ultimate Camo.  LOL!

4 comments:

  1. I love the baby one. My cat is still tormented by my son and she loves him to bits even though they are both grown now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) My son loved to torment the two cats we had when he was born. After they died and we got new cats, which were newborn kittens, they tormented him. LOL. They stayed in his room when they were first born and liked to cry a lot. He asked me, "Mom do you think GoGo and Cuddles came to them and told them to cry all the time in my room because I was sassy to them when I was tiny?" LOL!!

      Delete
  2. I love the baby one too. I'll tell you what though, when we got Alice, my boys were 4 and 5 and Alice was 4 months old so they have been growing up together and she really is one of the most amiable cats I've ever had. Alice will be 5 this month.

    Thanks for sharing these wonderful pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son always says, he may not have human siblings, but he grew up and is still growing up with Fursiblings. :)

      Delete