We have a list of questions we need to answer. Then we get to tag others! Being that I there are seven of us Furkids, we all got together and voted for who should answer. Now Jimmy gets his picture a lot on Mom's blog, so we ruled him out so we can have fame too. The one of us that we nominated to do this was Romeo. Partly because he is the one near Mom's lap at the moment. :-) Besides we pretty much all feel the same anyway, so Romeo can be the spokes cat.
Romeo
Romeo is ready...oh and so is Mom!
1. Describe yourself in seven words:
Mom: honest, friendly, helpful, ambitious, funny, open-minded, and caring
Romeo: lovable, cuddly, curious, playful, loyal, spoiled, and friendly
2. What keeps you up at night?
Mom: Yukon snoring by my head
Romeo: My fursiblings thinking I should be up and playing
3. Who would you like to be?
Mom: Any of the cats that live here. LOL!
Romeo: I will stay me, but would love to be a me that never has to go to the vet (that guy is NUTS)!
4. What are you wearing now?
Mom: Jeans & an orange sweatshirt (pretty typical)
Romeo: An irritated face because my brother is trying to play with my tail while I am trying to focus on my questions here. And my Black fur coat of course.
5. What scares you?
Mom: High Winds. (ever since the tornado hit our home last summer)
Romeo: I agree with Mom here, High Winds. That storm and tornado last summer was very scary, I'm just glad it only ripped down the sheds and barn and left the house....I was under the bed.
6. The best & worst of blogging:
Mom: Best is being able to do it from home and not have to go anywhere. Worst is when I don't have the time I would like to spend blogging because of other family duties.
Romeo: Best thing EVER is that Mom now can "work" from home! (more time for her to pet me!) Worst is that she tells me I can't lay on the keyboard. And I ask you...why not?...it's the best place to be to assure I will get petted.
7. The last website I visited:
Mom: McGuffy's Reader
Romeo: McGuffy's Reader while looking at that pretty fluffy kitty! ;-) She's pretty!
8. The one thing I would change about myself:
Mom: Would love to change the fact that I have pain all the time due to health issues. I don't remember what a day without any pain feels like anymore....it's kind of the norm.
Romeo: I hate that I have asthma! So, I would pick to NOT have it. Yup, I have asthma, from when I was abandoned before Mom rescued me and nursed me back to health. (I was so tiny I wasn't even off mama kitty milk yet when some jerk dumped me in a garbage can at a gas station)
9. Slankets: yes or no?
Mom: NO! Blankets or throws all the way!
Romeo: Hey, if it's soft and feels soft under me while I sleep, its ok. I prefer fleece throws though if I am given an option, or even better....Moms lap.
10. Something about the one who tagged me:
Mom: I just LOVE McGuffy! Her blog is amazing and I feel she really made me feel welcome to her blog world. Very caring and special person! :-)
Romeo: Maggie is beautiful! I like the other cats too, but Maggie is by far my favorite. I love her white fur coat!
Now we will tag:
Peppermint Ph.D. and FurkidsThat Cat Reads and Furkids
Thank you, McGuffy and Maggie!
This was a good time!

Thanks for welcoming me to book blogs!
ReplyDeleteVery cute answers. You and Romeo probably get along so well because you are both friendly!
You are very welcome. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment. Thanks for the huge compliment too! :-)
DeleteThat was awesome! It was interesting that you also have health & p;n issues. I can't remember life without pain either...let's talk.
ReplyDeleteChloe, who looks a lot like Romeo, also has health issues. She has sinus & alergy problems that are chronic. She & Grizelda were 2 days old when I took them, & their 2 siblings in. I kept only these 2; the other 2 are still together though!
Maggie says Thank You for noticing her beauty, Romeo. You have good taste. ;-)
As for you Angie, I adore you. You make it easy!
Thank you! We should maybe take to being email pals too! lol, but I can get going on tangents that look like books when I'm done, lol, so I am told.
DeleteAll 7 of my furkids were rescues of some kind. None were from a shelter, but were rescued from bad situations. Romeo was my first after the death of my two cats I had had since I was a kid. I planned on waiting longer, but couldn't pass him up. When I got him he was under 1 pound and the vet didn't think he was going to survive. But with lots of TLC and help from a GREAT vet, he only came away with Asthma! :-) Next we got Gary and Jinxy. They lived together, but the little boy who they lived with became allergic to them so we took them in. We had full intentions of stopping at 3 furkids...but unexpected always happens right? LOL. We were asked by a friend if we could take in a female kitty they found on a golf course that kept following them and got in their car. They couldn't keep her because she did NOT like their dogs. So we talked it over and said ok, LAST one! She was a piece of work our little Juliet. Hated our cats, hissed all the time, bit, and growled. I worked with her every day one on one and finally got her ok with me and my son. Then we brought her in the house and worked again with her and the other cats. Now they all are fine together, even sleep together. :-) When I took her to the vet the first time after getting her I was worried about her bloated belly and her maybe having worms....ya, not worms...she was pregnant! Hence how we came to have 3 more, Yukon, Jimmy, and Sierra. My son and I fell in love and just couldn't part with them after working with them from newborn up to 4 months.
Juliet also has asthma and is tiny because she was a "baby having babies" at just 6 months old when we got her. Gary and Jinxy also have a touch of asthma, but not as bad. They came from a shelter before the owner we got them from. Sierra has asthma too as bad or worse than Romeo. But the two boys, Yukon and Jimmy are healthy as horses, as they say. LOL.
See, didn't even email you and look how I went on. LOL! If you want to email me feel free, we can "chat" more. dsmom2001@hotmail.com If you can put your name or blog name in the title though so I don't spam you. :-)
Sorry, Chloe just had to edit when I was sending, so there were errors. *LOL*
ReplyDeleteLove your blog. Your cat is just adorable. And thanks for the warm welcome at book blogs :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! :-) And you are welcome.
DeleteLOL, don't let his cuteness fool you, he can be very sassy. I think it's because he knows he's cute and I can't stay mad at him. LOL!