Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cat Thursday! Feb 23rd

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy!


Got these in my email this week through my Facebook.  Also added some that I snapped of our Furkids.  Too funny and cute not to share with all of you!


The look on this kitty's face is priceless!

LOL!!!

Here are a few that I snapped of our furkids!!!

My hubby brought home a big box from work for my son (who is obsessed with boxes, lol).  My son got out of the box and Juliet (black and white) decided it was perfect for her to sit inside.  Then Romeo (black) had to go see what the big deal was.  They are both looking at a shadow in the box that my son was making with his hands.  LOL!

Here is our Yukon (the one with more white) and our Jinxy lounging around while my son plays with his lego truck.  :)



8 comments:

  1. That croc one is hysterical...and your babies are adorable!

    ♥Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Your furkids are adorable!! ~xo~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) Good thing they are so cute, 'cuz it helps me not stay mad at them when they are sassy. LOL!

      Delete
  3. That crocodile one is SO hilarious! That one is definitely a keeper...sidebar worthy...if you don't mind my stealing it. ;O)

    Your 'brood' is adorable. So color coordinated! They do like boxes, don't they?

    Be sure to join me next week for Cat Thursday, as I will be sharing some special news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know who likes boxes more in this house...my child or my furchildren. LOL!
      I thought the crocodile one was just the best. It was WAY too cute not to share with others and have them share. :)

      OOOOO...special news?! I can't wait! :-)

      Delete
  4. I'm with Michelle, the crocodile cracked me up. Your furkids are lovely. I adore their names. too. They really love being in on the action don't they.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There sure isn't ever a dull moment in this house that's for sure. No matter where I am, I seem to have a "shadow" with fur behind or near me here. :-)

      Delete