Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun!! Week 50


This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie



This week’s statements:
 1. Sometimes I find myself in my own little "zoned out" world when I am supposed to be working.  sssshhhh don't tell anyone.  ;)
 2. I was a high honors student in high school
 3. Deciding what to eat for breakfast before I run out of time to eat it is such a pain sometimes.  (You know, on those days where you are hungry, but just can't figure out for what)  :)
 4. Summer is my favorite season because I get to spend more time with my son and outdoors having fun.

8 comments:

  1. I always find myself in a zoned out little world, haha.
    And I noticed your reading list - I love the Southern Vampire series by Charlaine Harris! I'm sure I might get yelled at for this, but SO much better than the TV show!!! But the TV show is still yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too so far. I found my "zoned out" time must have been when I started reading Club Dead though, as I seemed to have skipped the second book and went right to the third. LOL. Now I have to go back and read the second one after. :)

      Delete
  2. I find myself in that same zoned out world far too often!! Maybe I will see you there!!! :-) Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks. I would love to have company when I am in zoned out time. LOL.

      Delete
  3. I so hear you with #3... I am constantly running out of time in the AM before work...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't care how much time I seem to have before work, it never seems to be enough to eat all the time. Amazing how that seems to work. LOL. :)

      Delete
  4. Great answers...so as a high honors student, did you like high school? Were you involved in anything? Just curious; I was a ROTC & loved it.
    It's okay to be in your own little world because they know you there!
    Just sayin'. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually loved school. I never minded the homework or the classes and I loved most of my teachers. I am a very lucky person though, in that I have to study, but things come easy to me most of the time. It helped that my memory was WAY better back then too though. LOL!! I never was one for sports or clubs, I got my first job in my first year of high school though and chose to work pretty much every day I could. I LOVED English and Psychology, so I took all the classes that were offered at my school. :)

      When I got to college I managed to still keep my high honors going. I also was in the Phi Theta Kappa Honors. :)

      And I agree! Everyone knows me and LOVES me in my own little world. They are such nice people there. LOL!

      Delete